Thursday, September 28, 2006

Okay so it's been awhile. But you have no idea how tough it is to get a wireless connection on the high seas. I did pick up some booty while I was gone though...(note to self: don't surf google images for 'booty' while in class, especially if you sit in the front row). My brother's...arg...I mean my first mate's gf...I mean...I think i'll have to stop the pirate talk now cus refering to my brother's gf in pirate terms may get me beaten up...by her not him...anyway so she got me this really cool captain morgan shirt which I'll have to take a picture of me wearing it and post it up here.
I have also had some good captain morgan times while I've been on blog sabaticle...doing research of course. At ACL I managed to sneak in an entire handle of captain morgan silver in a camel back. Although I'm sure I thought I was a genius at the time I doubt too many people bought it that I was drinking water out of my camel back then chasing it with a coke. Speaking of sneaking in alcohol...I have this friend....who got cocky walking into the UT stadium with 2 flasks and got patted down by a security guard. When the guard went to patt down his friends he just walked back out the gate "to dump out" the flasks filled with water thinking that the security guard knew what he was doing. Instead the guard flipped out that he'd left and interrogated the people that were around him. Thankfully they were too drunk to remember his name. After a few vague threats he let them go and my friend walked in through another gate. The moral of the story is...pregame harder.
Now it's about time for me to take my own advice and get going...so lets finish this thing up.

Random thought: Why isn't facebooking a verb yet? googling is a verb. Ohh wait it is...it's called stalking.

Random list: Tips to sneak in alchohol (yes I know I'm cheap but I've left most of these behind in my college days)

1) Camel back - but you have to hide it under or in something
2) Flask in breast pocket
3) Rum or whiskey is easiest to mix with
4) Could always try getting a free coke by saying you're the DD then mix
5) Grab a straw to stir
6) Either get somebody to provide cover or use the stalls
7) Don't tell your drunk friends that you have alcohol when the stadium doesn't sell any cus then you'll need more flasks.
8) Always drop the drink if grabbed by security
9) Don't tell the cops your name is Captain Morgan

2 Comments:

At 6:24 PM, Blogger Lizett! said...

You definitely took your own advice this Saturday... looks like you guys pregamed pretty good :-)

 
At 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your brother's girlfriend is a hottie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home