Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Back to school...
To prove to my Dad that I'm not a fool...speaking of Billy Madison I seriously thought about buying snack packs just for my first day. So the rumor is that summer classes are easier cus all those damn nerds got high paying jobs thereby helping the curve. Who's laughing now?...oh you're too busy being pampered and spending your money to laugh...touche.
Am I a loser to be looking forward to the structure of law school again? Actually having something constructive to do besides watching 10 episodes of 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' and putting off seeing X-Men 3. Wow, that sentence was a new low. I kind of miss those summers back in 5th grade that consisted of a healthy dosage of the Bob Barker being far too interested in my dog's genitalia. Ha, see I could go lower.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home