Sunday, June 04, 2006

San Antonio...
Just came back from San Antonio where Ryan Morton got MARRIED. Awesome couple, amazing wedding, and was great to see everybody from the old Sorin days. My liver thoroughly enjoyed the reunion...I think alcohol just goes down better with "Sweet Caroline" on in the background. On a depressing note I've had 'married' as my relationship status on myspace for forever without anyone noticing. While it was of course meant to be a joke (and potentially scare away the creepy myspace stalkers...thats right PirateBoy1969 I'm talking about you...but I still like the song you have on your profile, thanx for the add, I mean...) it is at least somewhat disheartening that either everyone thinks one or all of these things are true
1- No one cares...As I blog to myself I get a hint of deja blue............h2o good stuff
2- No one looks at my profile...except for Ian and lets face it if they had a degree for wasting time on a computer he'd get it in 15 yrs with summer school...oh wait thats law school
3- I'm seen as unmarriable (no jokes about which states I would be seen as marriageable in)
4- Worse yet, it's presumed to be true
We'll count that as my random list...
Random thought...What was the person thinking that came up with serving size information for a can of olives? Does it have to be eaten as a main dish to be a serving? And why five? If you eat the entire can as a snack are you a bad person? Oh course I guess if you really examined my eating habits I would scare most dieticians into retirement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home