Thursday, June 01, 2006

Is it a coincidence that hurricane season and summer semester started on the same day? I don't think so because...He killed my dreams!!!.... don't worry I only use exclamation points when they are completely necessary...unlike my litle sis's profile that reads like the alphabet, "OH! Grlz, <3 u sooo MUCH!!!! Bff's only, hit up the cell, jk lmao!!! brb"....BUT periods on the other hand I use excessively if you haven't n.o.t.i.c.e.d....I digress.
In one fatal blow by Professional Responsibility professor killed my dream of being the family lawyer in the Godfather movies. Something about contributing to an ongoing criminal enterprise being illegal. I mean what is the point of taking an ethics class if he's not telling you the loopholes. I guess technically he said, "it's almost impossible these days to be one." So you're sayin I have a chance. Maybe that should be my blog's tradition, work in some TV or movie quote into each entry...maybe I will and ahh maybe I won't. At least that way when I misquote them I might get to read an angry comment on that day's blog.
Speaking of blog traditions, I'd like to start two.
1-Stupid thought of the day - The company, Kleenex, is happy when you're sad
2-Random list of the day
The Duality of everything...
Facebook...I don't need to even explain why this is the devil yet oh so good
Alcohol, TV, X-box, etc....ditto
Alarm Clocks? Maybe my hate for them is unique
Girl Shorts with words on the back. Great because they make reading more enjoyable (not that I would ever look) but bad when worn by the wrong type of girl where the middle letters mysteriously disapear.
Indian Food...I'd rather not GO there
Eggnog...only evil to the wasteline when drank (drunken?) in large quantities...damn you Captain Morgan
My Blog...total satisfaction for me when I make a pun, total boredom and lack of satisfaction on your part. If only I had a nickel for..............I mean, I've never heard a phrase like that before

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home