Wednesday, June 07, 2006

A Quickie...
Sorry to excite those dirty minds out there...okay maybe I'm the only one that thinks like that. I mean really if you tried (and I did) to turn all my web twigs (a tie to another entry to reward my repeat customer......s....no i guess no 's') titles, they can be taken as dirty.
1 -'Choices'...just in case my little siblings are reading this your only choices are after marriage or never
2- 'Back to school' - cus who doesn't love uniforms
3 - 'Hurricane Season' - ohhh yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....see and you thought I'd sink so low as to put in a joke about what the wind does
4- 'tonight deserves my full attn'...and frankly what 'nite' doesn't
5- 'San Antonio' - I guess I could put something in here like "Areeba...ondele...chimichanga (no idea how to spell these correctly), but in general 'San Antonio' just sounds dirty...come on say it with me in your best Antonio Banderas accent and tell me you don't feel dirty. Ha now I've ruined Zorro for you. I guess he'll just keep his sword sheathed after all.

Random thought: I know 75% of 0 is still 0...but I can't help wondering...what percentage of my blog readers I scared away with tonight's blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home