Wednesday, June 07, 2006

So I guess it's about time I explain the title of my blog...
Captain Morgan is of course my favorite beverage of choice...so what if that's just because I got sick on all the other's so I can't tolerate them anymore. Speaking of which you've got to watch this video http://youtube.com/watch?v=yT-yFcm6sKA&search=captain%20morgan
Excellent when mixed with eggnog or vanilla coke...random thought of the day: how good would vanilla egg nog would be...and then I remember my taste buds are not normal by any means
Of course the double meaning of my title would be my adventures after drinking captain and hitting up 6th St. 6th St. is usually an adventure itself. If you've never tried it, you have to at least once before your liver quits. Some nights it's like New Orleans with people everywhere, bar hopping from one dollar drink special to the next. It's not at all like the real world with fights breaking out everywhere...unless of course you're drinking with my law school drinking compadre Zack, who tends to have good luck in picking fights with guys twice his size.
Speaking of going out in law school, I'm severely disapointed with summer school so far. I swore I'd go out 5 nites a week. Instead I have to wake up at 830 (yes 10mins before my class starts) every morning and have the DZ tell me all the different ways I can't 'legally' or 'ethically' use my law degree in Professional Responsibility. Followed by the class which seems to teach us that the only case law supporting relevancy of evidence is sex crimes.
Random List: Things Summer School Has Taught me thus far:
1- I can't be a mob lawyer...I can just make deals...that they can still refuse
2- I essentially have to work at a big firm to practice law
3- If you're going to rob somebody, change up curse words each time you do it
4- If you're going to steal pork...you deserve to be caught...people are such greedy pigs (weak i know)
5- Flush your crack down the toilet...I guess I might have known that one already
6- Law and Order is a lot less fun without DVR
7- The concept of a blog must have been created by a bored summer school student

2 Comments:

At 11:29 PM, Blogger Lizett! said...

Yo yo, DMC. I love the blog - please keep it up :-) Also, Ryan got married? Holy crap - weddings are really starting to freak me out.

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger Kurt Hunt said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home