Saturday, June 03, 2006

Tonight deserves my full attn....
So I can't fully articulate the night, but I will say that only Austin would present both a biker rally and a Texas (Gay) Pride weekend the same night. While I'll have to save the full affect for my readers (all 2 of you) till tomorrow, I don't think such oppugnant (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=oppugnant) parties meeting will be forgotten...(damnit I wish I didn't know that big word, but I swear that will be the pinnacle of my precariously perched vernacular...damn it....don't worry I had to use spell check so I'm still dumb plus the fact that that sentence really made no sense.
I leave you with one thought....Biker rally and Gay Pride weekend...how many cows had to die for all that leather?
Shit I need a random list...
Things these 2 groups have in common...
leather - maybe in the 80s
chaps - not really but I gotta stereotype here -Gibbs anyone? I kid I kid...mostly cus he'd kick my ass
Hard hats - it's a reach from YMCA vs. helmets but forgive me
Crotch rockets...this list is degenerating fast
camaraderie/Acceptance...I know very deep, it was to make up for the earlier numbers
4 drink minimum...where no one is safe
Oddly...and this is the most perplexing item of the night...they all appreciate female "boobies"...I'm thinking maybe I've found the solution to world peace...and hunger...too far, ya I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home