Thursday, June 15, 2006

We found al-Zarqawi's blog ....
It turns out he has a random list too. Too bad he didn't make a list of ways not to get blown up by two 500-pound bombs. I bet I know his 'random thought'..."Wow I wonder where that plane is goin....oh Shiite" <bang>.
Rare personal sidebar...I get my braces off in less than a month...some of you may have thought I just continually had a dip in or just stopped using my lips to talk but in fact I finally took the bullet last November and got them...so 8 months later I'll have them off...makes me want to smile...well not yet.
I'm going to be gone for 2 weeks for National Guard Annual Training so this will be the last post for awhile. So here's a random list of things to do while I'm gone...
  1. Follow all the links I've left you in the past 2 entries
  2. Curse our slow grading professors every day until they post our grades
  3. Try and figure out my name puzzle I put in my last post...I'll even help you by making it clearer...(same answer and remember each 'blank' is a syllable in a 3 syllable name) blank blank blank (the letters at the bottom for this last one)
  4. Wait in line for the Superman Returns opening
  5. Reread this blog 14 times...okay 15 if you really need to.
  6. Write crazy shit on my facebook that I can't delete for 2 weeks
  7. Come up with a 7th thing for this list
Random thought - if a vertical striped shirt makes you look taller and a horizontally striped one makes you fatter - what does a diagonally striped shirt do...Other than make me look really really ridiculously good looking

2 Comments:

At 8:36 PM, Blogger Lizett! said...

Where have you been, Dana? Update!

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger hotspur666 said...

For the Real CaptnMorgan:

http://fuckfrance.com/topic/2108868/1/FF-Pub/Captain-Morgan-Killed-Abu-Musab-al-Zarqawi.html

[img]http://f5.putfile.com/6/17810233260.jpg[/img]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home